Located on a spectacular street in Wicker Park, this extra-wide condo offers everything you’d want in a great location: Close to the neighborhood’s vibrant hub of activity, a high Walkscore and an easy trip into downtown.
Address: 1947 W Evergreen, Unit D
Size: 2 bedroom, 2 bath
Neighborhood: Wicker Park/Bucktown
Contact: Sheldon Salnick, Dreamtown ,(312) 498-5080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what you’ll find at 1947 W Evergreen in Wicker Park:
- Extra large outdoor space
- Amazing natural light
- 9-foot ceilings
- Granite kitchen countertops and 42-inch cabinets
- Hardwood floors
- Private, separate garage for car parking
Living in Chicago’s Wicker Park
In real estate, we know that location is everything, and this Wicker Park condo certainly has it. Within short walking distance, you’ll find:
Wicker Park, an urban park complete with playground, sports fields, movie nights, a farmer’s market & other events.
- The Damen and Division El stops, allowing for easy travel into downtown Chicago
- Several bus lines
- Milwaukee, Damen and Division streets: The central hub of activity in Wicker park
Wicker Park is known for its abundance of culture, with vibrant art, community nightlight and food scenes. This Wicker Park condo is within easy walking distance to the boutiques, restaurants, bars and music venues that make this neighborhood so beloved by its residents.